TroopMaster provides the following powerful features:
To download a printable flyer for TroopMaster, click here.
- ScoutNET Compatible! Submit advancement, recharter, and additional enrollment reports to your council office electronically. TroopMaster's recharter report file is also fully compatible with BSA's new Internet Rechartering System.
- Fast and easy-to-use! A huge time saver!
- Data encryption! You can now protect your scout and adult personal data.
- Tracks scouts, adults, merit badge counselors, and points of contact.
- Family links automatically update common information in linked records whenever any of the records are updated.
- Attach photos of scouts/adults and TroopMaster will display the member's photo when you update his records. Easily generate a unit Photo Directory.
- Tracks medical info, physical exams, emergency contacts, and insurance info. (View demo of Physical Exam Status report!)
- Tracks parent and adult leader vehicles. Tour permit assistance!
- Tracks ALL Boy Scout advancement, including all ranks and palms. Optionally record which counselor taught each merit badge.(View demo of Group Credit feature!)
- BSA advancement rules programmed into the system (helps prevent errors).
- Tracks Varsity Letter and Denali Award.
- Tracks Venturing awards, including Bronze, Ranger, Gold/Silver Awards and the new Quest Award.
- Tracks Sea Scout awards, including Apprentice, Ordinary, Able, and Quartermaster.
- Tracks scout and adult special awards, training, O/A, and Mic-O-Say!
- Tracks the LDS Duty to God award/certificates and provides associated reports.
- Tracks Unit and Patrol Awards, plus a unit photo.
- Activities feature handles camping, hiking, backpacking, service projects (hours/tenths), meetings, and user-defined activity types.
- Tracks scout and adult attendance. Record attendance alphabetically or by patrol.
- Monitors scout participation in activities and automatically credits the Service Project and 2nd/1st Class activity requirements when those are complete.
- Send email messages from within the program and easily attach reports or documents. Email the database to other leaders!(View demo of emailing progress reports!)
- New feature tracks scout and adult swimming levels!
- DotNet add-on allows you to centralize your unit data on an FTP site so that all users can update the same database. Database manager has full, flexible control over which functional areas can be updated by each leader.
- Optionally hide sensitive data, such as dates of birth, SSNs, and driver's licenses, when generating reports. You can block selected users from even being able to view sensitive data items
- Now with over 120 reports including:
- Court of Honor w/Unit Advancement Report (4403), Annual Recharter, Additional Enrollment, Unit Advancement Status, Board of Review, Have/Need reports on scouts/adults,
Target 1st Class, Target Eagle, Indiv Advancement and Attendance reports, Backpacking Summary, Eagle Honor Roll, Activities Calendar, OA Eligibility and Membership, Mic-O-Say,
Points of Contact, Phone Lists, Tour Permit Assistance, Eagle Application Assistance, Leadership Roster, Photo Directory, Medical Info, Physical Exam Status, Adult Training,
Permission Slips, Worksheets, Mailing Labels, Fundraiser reports, Varsity/Venturing/Sea Scout reports. MUCH MORE, plus custom reports! (View demos of:
Individual Progress reports,
Individual History report,
Target First Class report,
MB Matrix report,
Some of our other reports)
- Court of Honor report includes option to print stick-on labels for rank and merit badge cards so you won't have to fill them out by hand! (View demo of Court of Honor report!)
- "Blue cards!" TroopMaster now generates facsimiles of merit badge applications. This one feature alone can save you hours of time versus having to fill these cards out by hand.
- Award cards! TroopMaster also generates award cards for your Court Of Honor. No more cramps from spending hours filling out award cards for your scouts' ranks and merit badges.
- Save reports in PDF, HTML, Rich Text, or plain text formats.
- New report setup includes color settings, "paper saver" options, duplex printing, etc.
- New AutoMailer now allows you to schedule email messages and reminders to be sent at a later date.
- Import personal and advancement data from your council's ScoutNET export files.
- Import scout/adult data from ASCII delimited files.
- Import graduating Cubs from PackMaster.
- Now backup files directly to CD without having to format your CD's first.
İTroopMaster Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.