PackMaster provides the following powerful features:
To download a printable flyer for PackMaster, click here.
- ScoutNET 2000 Compatible! Submit advancement, recharter, and additional enrollment reports to your council office electronically. PackMaster's recharter report file is also fully compatible with BSA's Internet Rechartering System.
- Fast and easy to use. A HUGE time-saver!
- Data encryption! You can now protect your scout and adult personal data.
- Tracks scout personal data, medical info, and parent info, including parent vehicles.
- Tracks ALL advancement from Tiger thru Arrow of Light, plus Tiger Track Beads, Arrow Points, Compass Points, Academic/Sports and Special Awards. Includes advancement changes.
- Track details/sub-requirements for all Rank Advancement, Academic/Sports Awards, Webelos Activity Badges and Wolf / Bear Electives.
- Advancement rules programmed into the system to help reduce errors.
- Automatic placement of Activity Badges under Webelos and Arrow of Light.
- All entries made only once - no repititious recording of the same awards.
- Group entry of advancement - credit Rank Badges, Webelos Activity Badges, and academic/sports/special awards without having to retrieve each scout one at a time!
- Tracks pack/den leaders including training and special awards. Group credit of training and awards.
- Records scout/adult attendance at meetings, outings, and user-defined activity types.
- Tracks fundraisers (like popcorn sales!) at the pack and scout/adult levels.
- Attach photos of scouts/adults and PackMaster will display the member's photo when you update his records. Easily generate a pack Photo Directory.
- Tracks "points of contact", such as district leaders, parent resources, etc.
- Family links automatically update common data items in linked records (e.g., parents, adult leaders, brothers, etc.) whenever any of the records are updated.
- Tracks pack and den unit awards plus a unit photo.
- Usable at BOTH pack and den levels! Using our DotNet add-on, individual den leaders can enter data on their individual scouts and have those changes automatically entered into the central unit database.
- Send email messages from within the program and easily attach reports or data files!
- Archive/graduate scouts/adults who leave pack; retrieve those who later return.
- Optionally hide sensitive data, such as dates of birth, SSNs, and driver's licenses, when generating reports. You can block selected users from even being able to view sensitive data items
- Now with over 90 reports including:
- Tiger/Cub/Webelos Den Records, Pack/Den Awards Report w/4403 for council, Individual Advancement Record, Advancement Summary, Have/Need awards, Tiger Reports, Rank Progress reports, Webelos Activity Badge Progress reports
- Adult leaders reports including Training Details, rosters, phone lists, attendance, mailing labels, worksheets, Have/Need awards/training, Points of Contact, etc.
- Annual Recharter, Additional Enrollment, Medical Info
- Activities Calendar, Attendance Summaries, Individual Scout Attendance reports
- Fund Raiser reports
- Pack Vehicles, Phone Lists, Mailing Labels, Permission Slips, Tour Permit Assistance, MORE! Plus custom reports
- Pack Awards report includes a new option to print stick-on labels for awards cards so you won't have to fill them out by hand!
- Optionally save or email reports in HTML, Rich Text, or plain text formats
- Print options include color, duplex, "paper saver", etc.
- New AutoMailer now allows you to schedule email messages and reminders to be sent at a later date.
- Import data from ScoutNET or ASCII delimited files.
- Export data to TroopMaster and other software programs.
- One low price provides site license for the entire pack! Unconditional 90 day money-back guarantee!
- New users can import data on scouts/adults from a ScoutNET export file available from your council office.
- Now backup files directly to CD without having to format your CD's first.
İTroopMaster Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.