ADMS provides the following comprehensive features:
To download a printable flyer for ADMS, click here.
- Tracks district and unit leaders, including personal data, training, special awards, leadership positions/history, and Order of the Arrow.
- Tracks all units in your district, including location, meeting place, chartered organization, points of contact, unit scouts/adults, membership (current and history), advancement progress, roundtable attendance, visitations, charter status, popcorn sales, fundraising donations, and much more!
- "Validate" function for Eagle Candidates--helps confirm all requirements are met.
- Tracks merit badge counselors, including personal data, badges taught, original and most recent certification dates, troop affiliations, and training. Counselors can be tracked separately and periodically transferred into the main ADMS database.
- Provides full tracking of donations from supporters of Scouting.
- Tracks individual donors, including personal data and donation history. Each donor can be assigned to a specific division of the overall fundraising campaign.
- Tracks unit/family/member donations for each unit.
- Includes a comprehensive training management capability.
- Create training schedules with dates, locations, instructors, expected attendees, etc.
- Credit all attendees when the training is complete. Automatically generate training completion reports for your council.
- Group credit feature makes it easy to credit adults for a prior training class or for which there was no schedule.
- Establish training expiration periods and use on reports.
- Easily see who has/needs training and who has been scheduled.
- Detailed report on the training status of each unit!
- Tracks district-level activities, including committee meetings, roundtables, camporees, Pow Wows, and user-defined activity types. Easily mark attendance. Program automatically monitors unit attendance at roundtables based on adult leaders who attended.
- Easily select unit points of contact for special events, such as a camporee. You can then create mailing labels or email messages for your contacts so that you can send out information packets, coordinate preparations, etc.
- Tracks point of contact, such as council leader, camp staff, business leaders, etc.
- Archive adults or merit badge counselors who leave your district.
- Email data files to other ADMS users.
- System can be password protected. Also, sensitive data items, such as social security numbers, can optionally be hidden on displays and reports.
- Extremely comprehensive reports capability:
- Unit Reports: Individual Scout Data, Individual Unit Details, Unit Roster, Charter Status, ADC/Unit Commissioners, History Matrix, Membership History, Membership/Participation Matrix, Quality Unit List, Visitation Summary, Advancement Details, Merit Badges Earned, Troop Advancement Summary, Popcorn Sales Comparison, Popcorn Sales Summary. (View demos of:
Individual Unit Details,
Unit Advancement Details,
Troop Advancement Summary,
Unit Charter Status,
Unit History Matrix,
Unit Membership History,
Popcorn Sales Comparison,
Popcorn Sales Summary)
- Training Reports: Individual Scheduled Course, Scheduled Training List, Adult Have/Need Awards/Training, Adult Partial Training, Adult Training Completion, Adult Training List, Adult Training Matrix, MB Counselor Training Status, Top Leader Training Status, Unit Training Details, Unit Training Summary. (View demos of:
Adult Training Matrix,
Top Leader Training Status,
Unit Training Details,
Unit Training Summary)
- Adult Leader Reports: Individual Personal Data, ADC/Unit Commissioners, Email List, General Purpose Matrix, General Purpose Worksheet, Have/Need Awards/Training, Leadership Experience, Phone List, Service Years, User Defined Fields/Remarks, Custom Report. (View demo of:
Adult Leadership Experience)
- Fundraising Donors/Donations: Individual Personal Data, Campaign Information, Donation Comparison, Donor List, Unit Donor Summary.(View demos of:
Fundraising Campaign Info,
- Merit Badge Counselors: Individual Personal Data, Cross Reference, Detailed List, Grouped By Badge, Grouped By Badge Addendum, Phone List, Specific Merit Badge, Area Summary, Counselors With No Merit Badges, Deleted (Archived) Counselors, Merit Badge List, Merit Badges With No Counselor, Uncertified Counselors.
- Activities: Individual Activity, Activities By Type, Activity List, Attendance Matrix, District Calendar, Participation Summary.
- Other: O/A Membership, Points of Contact, Mailing Labels, Envelopes, Data collection forms, more.
- Nearly 100 reports in all!
- Save or email reports in HTML, Rich Text, or plain text formats.
- Import data from a variety of sources, including TroopMaster, PackMaster, TroopLedger, PackLedger, MBCounselors, ASCII delimited and other database systems.
- Much more!! A powerhouse program!
İTroopMaster Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.