TroopLedger/PackLedger ME - You spoke, we listened!
More powerful than ever and even easier to use!
Here's a list of the major enhancements in the new program:
- Conversion to 32-bit technology with corresponding improvements to the user interface and ease of use. Runs under Windows 95/98/2000/ME/NT/XP/Vista.
- Much easier to learn! New tutorial-style user manual provides step by step guidance for common tasks and all types of transactions.
- New account register replaces the old enter-and-post method. Now enter transactions directly into a "check register" style dialog.
- Transaction numbers are no longer required. You can now use text entries like "Dep", "ATM", "Debit", etc., or type "N" to automatically enter the next available check number.
- Save time! New register "remembers" your prior payees and associated expense account numbers and will automatically load those data items when it spots a match.
- Select a date for any date field from a pop-up calendar. Compute values for any "amount" field from a pop-up calculator.
- Do you have more to say about your transactions? We've doubled the length of the transaction remarks!
- Patrol/den accounts! In addition to scout/adult accounts, you can track separate accounts for each patrol or den.
- Individual member balances are now displayed on the Member Split so that you can see how a transaction affects each member's account.
- Automatically clear reserve accounts. When an event is over, you can have the software automatically zero-out the unit and member reserves.
Scouts can now be automatically moved to adult status.
Equipment can now be grouped in user-defined categories and sub-categories. Equipment reports are now more flexible.
- New "Profit Center" report makes it easy to analyze related income and expense accounts. Simply assign a name and select the associated income/expense accounts, and let the software compute your profit/loss!
You can now specify a date range for any of your financial reports.
- Tired of wasting mailing labels? No more! Now you can start printing at any label on the sheet--use all of them! Also, the program is now compatible with a full range of Avery® labels, or define your own!
- New password feature lets you limit access to your program.
- Improved reports capability--lots of new options!
©TroopMaster Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.
(click here for sitemap)